2018 Annual Conference
The Association of Futures Markets (AFM) and the Stock Exchange of Thailand invite you to join the 21st AFM Annual Conference on January 25-26, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand!
As the Conference motto suggests, our goal is to provide a platform for sharing, learning and open dialogue among participants. In doing so we hope to enable bridges to be built between member and partner organisations through which the exchange industry as a whole can grow stronger.
This year topics will include:
- A review of the rapidly growing financial services industry of our host country, Thailand
- Spotlight on the evolving Asian exchanges: their challenges and opportunities. How they are embracing volatility, developing a retail orientation, working with OTC clearing, the developments in Fintech and ever changing market structures.
- The drivers moving the regional futures industry forward? What are they? : we will explore the key issues that shape the futures and options space and how these can evolve the local exchanges into regional exchanges. How does this look against the broader global picture?
- Key factors that create and evolve successful Commodity markets
- Energy security - is this better achieved through regional strength rather than individual effort?
|The Conference is organised in Grand Center
Point Hotel Terminal 21 and at the premises
of the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
Contact us at www.afmorg.net, conference--.at.--afmorg.net or (36-30) 34 35 370