2014 Annual Conference
The Association of Futures Market would like to invite you to join AFM's 17th Annual Conference organised in Bali, Indonesia. The event is hosted by the Indonesian Commodity and Derivatives Exchange and the Jakarta Futures Exchange.
You will be able to meet senior representatives of AFM member and partner organisations including other market participants from the AFM region.
The prime purpose of the conference remains unchanged: to present topical issues which are relevant for the proper development and management of the derivatives industry in emerging markets. The focus is on active and engaging discussions with ample opportunities for establishing new partnerships and consolidating existing relationships.
The Conference agenda lists the following issues discussed in roundtable discussion format:
- Introduction to Indonesia
- Appreciating Recent Developments in Southeast Asia - Opportunities for Regional Exchange Partnerships?
- Changing Landscape?
- Energy and Emerging Markets
- The influence of media on exchanges and markets - prerequisites for it to be positive
- Commodity Speculation and Limited or No Transparency - a A Moral Hazard?
- Building Confidence in a New Market Place
For the detailed conference agenda please visit the Conference Programme Section of the website.
Please download the PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE BROCHURE from here!
The Welcome letter with practical information for your stay can be downloaded from here!